The Last Judgement Family  Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

-!- PROPAGANDE -!- 
Bonne anniversaire a lazarus !!!  Shocked
Us Army Ranger Creed Pdf Download

Répondre au sujet    The Last Judgement Family Index du Forum » Espace Publique » Recrutement Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Us Army Ranger Creed Pdf Download
Auteur Message
dawawhe
Membre

Message Us Army Ranger Creed Pdf Download Répondre en citant

Us Army Ranger Creed Pdf Download > urlin.us/3xy1i

084f2db8c6
Leuer,.and.re-drafted.by.the.battalion.XO,.MAJ."Rock".Hudson.and.finalized.at.Fort.Stewart,.Georgia.in.1974.when.the.original.cadre.deployed.there.on.1.July.1974..403..Forbidden......My...courtesy...to...superior...officers,...neatness...of...dress...and...care...of...equipment...shall...set...the...example...for...others...to...follow....Variations[edit]....Acknowledging.the.fact.that.a.Ranger.is.a.more.elite.soldier.who.arrives.at.the.cutting.edge.of.battle.by.land,.sea,.or.air,.I.accept.the.fact.that.as.a.Ranger.my.country.expects.me.to.move.further,.faster.and.fight.harder.than.any.other.soldier..

After.the.formation.of.the.75th.Ranger.Regiment,.members.of.all.battalions.adopted.the.wording,."of.my.Ranger.Regiment",.and.this.version.remains.in.use.throughout.the.regiment.[3].However,.the.version.containing.the.phrase."of.the.Rangers".continues.to.be.used.in.the.Ranger.Handbook..I...will...never...leave...a...fallen...comrade...to...fall...into...the...hands...of...the...enemy...and...under...no...circumstances...will...I...ever...embarrass...my...country....I.will.always.keep.myself.mentally.alert,.physically.strong.and.morally.straight.and.I.will.shoulder.more.than.my.share.of.the.task.whatever.it.may.be,.one-hundred-percent.and.then.some..^...SOC...PAO...Fact...Sheet...-...Ranger...Creed...^..."Ranger...Handbook"...(PDF)........It..was..initiated..by..the..Battalion..Commander,..then-LTC..Kenneth..C...Today,...members...of...Ranger...community...recite...the...Ranger...Creed...during...formations,...ceremonies,...physical...training...activities...and...upon...graduations...from...the...Ranger...Indoctrination...Program,...the...Ranger...Orientation...Program...and...the...U.S....Gentry,..the..original..command..sergeant..major..of..the..reactivated..1st..Ranger..Battalion...Recognizing.that.I.volunteered.as.a.Ranger,.fully.knowing.the.hazards.of.my.chosen.profession,.I.will.always.endeavor.to.uphold.the.prestige,.honor,.and.high.esprit.de.corps.of.the.Rangers..Readily...will...I...display...the...intestinal...fortitude...required...to...fight...on...to...the...Ranger...objective...and...complete...the...mission...though...I...be...the...lone...survivor....

historia universal egipto pdf downloadgli indifferenti di alberto moravia pdf downloaddream lake pdf 2shared downloadnormas icontec 1486 pdf downloadmel bay modern guitar method pdf downloadcissp for dummies 4th edition pdf downloadfree pdf windows xp downloadturbomachinery by venkanna pdf downloadreinado de carlos iv pdf downloadurdu pdf free ebook download

Jeu 1 Sep - 08:26 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 1 Sep - 08:26 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    The Last Judgement Family Index du Forum » Espace Publique » Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation